Parents and Family
Parent & Family Programs Mission Statement
To partner with parents and families to foster student success in the classroom and enrich the college experience.
Parent & Family Programs Vision Statement
We seek to educate and inform CSUSB family members of the many learning opportunities available to their students, while exposing them to their own opportunities to become engaged with the Coyote Family.
Parent & Family Programs Goals
- Facilitate a smooth transition to the CSUSB college experience for students and families
- Provide information and resources to parents and families in support of student success
- Foster a sense of Coyote PRIDE (Power, Responsibility, Integrity, Determination, Enthusiasm) among parents and families of CSUSB students
- Create opportunities for involvement and engagement through parent advocacy, fundraising, volunteering, and campus events
Family Orientation is designed to give new Coyote family members an opportunity to network with others, to provide information on financial aid and career opportunities for particular majors, and to get a better understanding of how to support your student as they make the transition to college life at CSUSB.
Keep checking this web page for date and time of Family Orientation.
Welcome Back Reception
Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014
10 am to 1 pm
Serrano Village Lawn
Coyote Parent Association
If you are the parent or family member of a CSUSB student, then the new Coyote Parent Association is for you!
- Membership is for the period the student is enrolled at CSUSB
- One-time fee is $30 for up to two family members. Parents who attend Family Orientation become members of the Coyote Parent Association.
- Invitations to quarterly parent and family programs, special campus events, and exclusive Association activities
If you are interested in participating in the Coyote Parent Association, please contact us at 909-537-3236 or email@example.com.
Coyote Bookstore's Computer Corner
Studies have shown that more than 50% of entering college students receive an laptop, or similar device, as a gift prior to the start of their first quarter of school.
If you are looking to make such a purchase, you should know that the CSUSB Coyote Bookstore's Computer Corner is committed to providing excellent customer service, as well as significant educational discounts for students on items such as Apple Macbooks.
For answers to your everyday computing needs or to learn more about our unbeatable prices on Apple computers, please check out the CSUSB Apple web site, or give the Computer Corner a call at (909) 537-5986.