What we model for our students:
How we create value for the campus:
How we succeed in leadership development:
What we are known for both on and off campus:
The mission of the Office of Student Leadership & Development is to provide a welcoming and safe, intellectual and social environment that intentionally engages campus members in the life of the university by offering co-curricular opportunities that facilitate leadership development.
As a result of the Student Leadership & Development office fulfilling our mission, you will...
- Develop Transferable Skills for the Workplace
- Become a Productive Member of our Community
- Experience Invaluable Personal Growth
- Enrich Your College Experience
- Gain Lasting Friendships with Students and Staff Members
Student Leadership & Development at CSUSB will support, recognize and promote the educational benefits of learning through leadership.
Our office is located in the Santos Manuel Student Union, Second Floor, Room 203.
If you're struggling, have questions, or need assistance, the Student Survival Guide is where to go for help!